Our ambition is that it should be easy to be a Pantamera customer, that is why we have created My Pages. Here we gather all the information that is relevant to you.
To access My Pages, you need a personal Pantamera account. You create this easily with BankID. If you do not have a BankID, it is also possible to create an account using email and password.
Link/connect existing business to your Pantamera account
You can connect your business by using your customer number and password that you have previously logged in to the customer web. Information is to be found on the latest monthly report.
If you have previously logged in to your customer web with a username or e-mail address, use the e-mail address that you have previously registered with us and you will receive a link to connect the business to your new account.
Link/connect new business to your Pantamera account
To link a new business to your Pantamera account, select the type of business you want to connect and follow the instructions.
On My Pages you can:
- See the store's upcoming and completed pick-ups. Order extra pick-up or new equipment for the deposit containers if needed.
- See your payments and monthly reports
- See the status of your possible RVMs
- Follow the store's deposit statistics
- Get relevant news and tips
- As an administrator, you also have access to manage the company's contact information and manage users of My Pages.